03-But-70, EA 03-0E6700, Concrete Median Barrier
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 3
- Document Title
- 03-But-70, EA 03-0E6700, Concrete Median Barrier
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Construct a concrete median barrier to reduce cross-median vehicle collisions. Pave shoulders and upgrade drainage. Remove and pave flush gore areas at ramps.
- Contact Information
Department of Transportation, District 3
Office of Environmental Management P.O. Box 911
Marysville, CA 95901
Phone : (530) 741-4140
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1(b)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration to existing facilities involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that previously existing, such as the changes proposed in this safety project to construct a median barrier, are catagorically exempt under CEQA Section 15301.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.