Black Mountain Ranch Emergency Permit, San Diego
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Department of Toxic Substances Control
- Document Title
- Black Mountain Ranch Emergency Permit, San Diego
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- On November 4, 2004 the Department of Toxic Substance Control approved an emergency permit for detonation. On November 19, 2004, detonation of 113 3.0- to 3.5-lb, practice bombs occurred. The practice bombs contained components of a "marker charge" or "signal charge" consprised of red-phosphorus. Detonation of the charges was conducted by employees of infoPro Corporation ("IPC"), a private firm specializing in the detection and removal of all varieties of unexploded ordianance.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
400 P Street, 4th Floor P.O. Box 806
Sacramento, CA 95812-0806
Phone : (714) 484-5318
- San Diego
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The emergency permit covers only the detonation of the marker charges and disposal of any residue found to be toxic as hazardous waste.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.