9 Documents in Project
City of Chico
NOD - Notice of Determination
The proposed project is within the Meriam Park Development and includes property acquisition by the State, construction of a new courthouse, and operation of the courthouse for the Superior Court of Butte County. The proposed courthouse will be located on ~5 acres of land will be ~67,500 sf and two stories high.
The Administrative Office of the Courts
West side of Bruce Road between SH-32 and E. 20th Street
Little Chico Creek, Big Chico Creek, Dead Horse Slough
Notice of Determination
Administrative Office of the Courts
Approving Agency Role
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.