Lower Yuba River Accord - Addition of Freeport Point of Rediversion
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Zoning: Multiple Family Res. for East Basin (R-3); Single Family Res. for West Basin (R-1); General Plan: Medium/High Density
Addition to the Lower Yuba River Accord (Accord) project of the Freeport Regional Water Authority's intake on the lower Sacramento River as a point of a rediversion of water released by Yuba County Water Agency (YCWA) under the Accord project approved in 2007 by YCWA and in 2008 by the State Water Resources Control Board.
Yuba County Water Agency, 1220 F Street, Marysville CA 95901
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.