Conveyance of 2020 Water Transfers from Cordua Irrigation District to Dudley Ridge Water District, Alameda County Water District, County of Kings, and Kern...
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Yuba County Water Agency
- Document Title
- Conveyance of 2020 Water Transfers from Cordua Irrigation District to Dudley Ridge Water District, Alameda County Water District, County of Kings, and Kern...
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- Cordua is conducting a one-year 2020 groundwater substitution transfer. Cordua will pump up to an additional 9,198 acre-feet of groundwater from July through September 2020 to substitute for reduced deliveries of surface water under its pre-1914 water right. With deduction of June fisheries release and a 13 percent stream flow depletion, up to 7,142 acre-feet of the forgone surface water will enter the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta (Delta). After Delta carriage water, DWR will export the water through State Water Project Banks Pumping Plant and deliver to DRWD, ACWD, KC and KCWA during July through September 2020.
- Contact Information
Department of Water Resources
State Water Project Analysis Office 1416 9th Street, Room 1620
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 653-4547
- Other Location Info
- Cordua Irrigation District (Cordua) is located in Yuba County. The water will be delivered to the service areas of Dudley Ridge Water District (DRWD), Alameda County Water District (ACWD), County of Kings (KC), and Kern County Water Agency (KCWA). The Project will use existing State Water Project facilities.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- Yuba County Water Agency, 1220 F Street, Marysville, CA 95901. The custodian of the administrative record for DWR is Kora Bitcon, (916) 653-9313 at the Bonderson Building, 901 P Street, Room 145, Sacramento, California 95814.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2005062011_Signed_20701_Cordua_NOD_20200915 PDF 332 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.