Permanent Grazing, 40 acre min., Commercial & Farmlands, 40 Acre Min. (Zoning: PG/40, VO & F/40)
Combined Development Permit consisting of:
1) An "After the Fact" Environmental Review of demolish 18 structures (9 [nine] potentially significant structures and 9 [nine] non-significant structures) from the Paraiso Hot Springs property, November 2003;
2) General Development Plan for the reconstruction and expansion of the Paraiso Hot Springs property with the following amenities:
A Hotel and Conference Facility - to include:
- 103 one and two-story clustered Visitor-Serving Hotel units;
- 60 - two and three bedroom timeshare units
- Visitor Center, Meeting and Conference Rooms and Support Facilities
- Wellness and Education Center with Lecture and Conference Facilities
- Spa & Fitness Facilities
- Cultural Center for Music, Art and Literature
- 17 Single Family Residential Timeshare Villas;
- Extensive Landscaping of the grounds
Jacqueline R. Onciano
County of Monterey Resource Management Agency Planning Dept.
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Central Region 4 (CDFW), California Department of Parks and Recreation, California Department of Transportation, District 5 (DOT), California Highway Patrol, California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Coast Region 3 (RWQCB), Department of Water Resources, Office of Historic Preservation, Resources Agency, California Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC), Department of Toxic Substances Control
State Reviewing Agency Comments
California Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC), Department of Toxic Substances Control
Use Permit, Land Division (Subdivision, etc.), General Development Plan
Aesthetics, Air Quality, Cultural Resources, Cumulative Effects, Drainage/Absorption, Economics/Jobs, Flood Plain/Flooding, Geology/Soils, Hydrology/Water Quality, Land Use/Planning, Noise, Public Services, Recreation, Septic System, Sewer Capacity, Solid Waste, Transportation, Vegetation, Wetland/Riparian, Wildfire, Wildlife
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.