Alva Paul Creek Dune Restoration/Road Removal
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Alva Paul Creek Dune Restoration/Road Removal
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Restore dune and wetland habitat south of Alva Paul Creek on Morro Strand State Beach. Restoration consists of the following actions: (1) excavate approximately 175 cy of asphalt from an abandoned section of road located in the dunes, (2) control introduced plant species, and (3) revegetate the site with native plants from local seed stock. If temporary closure of the adjacent trail is necessary during project construction for public safety, alternate access routes will be provided. Project enhances plant and wildlife habitat.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (805) 927-2185
- San Luis Obispo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sections 15304, 15333
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of minor alterations in the condition of land and vegetation not including healthy mature or scenic trees; and small habitat restoration project not exceeding five acres in size to assure the maintenance, restoration, enhancement, or protection of habitat for plants and wildlife.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.