Vault Toilet Installation - Biggers Pt., Folsom Lake State Recreation Area
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Vault Toilet Installation - Biggers Pt., Folsom Lake State Recreation Area
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install one double stall "CXT" pre-cast concrete vault restroom adjacent to existing chemical toilets at the Biggers Point (north Peninsula Boat Ramp) area of Folsom Lake State Recreation Area. The restroom will replace the existing portable chemical toilets currently at the site. The installation will require excavation of a hole 16 feet wide by 16 feet long by 5 feet deep. The restroom is being installed on previously disturbed ground in an area that was previously excavated approximately 20 feet deep from the natural topography to create the parking lot.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 988-0205
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the construction of a small structure and is included as "installation of restrooms" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities in accordance with CCR § 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.