Bench Installation - Austin Creek and Armstrong Redwoods Park
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Bench Installation - Austin Creek and Armstrong Redwoods Park
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install three park benches within Austin Creek State Recreation Area and one park bench within Armstrong Redwoods State Reserve. Installation will require the excavation of four holes approximately 10" wide and 24" deep for each bench. Project supports continued use and visitor service.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (707) 869-2361
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the construction and installation of limited numbers of new, small facilities, and is included as "park benches" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities in accordance with CCR § 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.