Replace Windows and Siding on Residence #2
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Replace Windows and Siding on Residence #2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Remove existing single pane double hung windows and screens and replace with in kind double pane energy efficient screened windows on residence #2 at D.L. Bliss State Park. The windows will be complimentary to the building and park aesthetics. Replace existing T111 siding and window trim with comparable materials. The existing siding is approximately twenty years old and not part of the historical aspect of the building.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (530) 525-3342
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the repair and minor alteration of an existing facility with little or no expansion of use beyond current levels, included as "building repairs" on the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities in accordance with CCR § 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.