Moonlight State Beach - Parcel Improvements (04-05-SD-30)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Moonlight State Beach - Parcel Improvements (04-05-SD-30)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project consists of 4 improvements to the Park and making more usable beach space and improvements to the parkway. First, will be the removal of iceplant from the north end of 5th Street cul-de-sac area and filling with imported sand. Second, install irrigation and turf at west side of 4th Street. Third, upgrade loading zone area along B Street by removing iceplant 6-8 feet from curb, installing a decomposed granite path, and installing benches and a guardrail. Fourth, remove weeds and install decomposed granite in parkway areas along east/west side of 3rd Street.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 688-3322
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. A resource ecologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to natural resources. Project does not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees (class 4).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.