Silver Strand SB Bayside Telephone Line Upgrade (04-05-SD-31)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Silver Strand SB Bayside Telephone Line Upgrade (04-05-SD-31)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project consists of the replacement of deteriorated telephone lines from the Aquatic Center to the Main Lifeguard Tower. The new lines will be up graded to SBC specificcations. the new lines will be installed in a 4" conduit buried 24" deep along a service road across alleyway to service box by Restroom #6 service box. The conduit trench is 12" wide x 24" deep and up to 1450' long.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 985-8521
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302 (c) - Class 2 (c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.