Re-roof D.V. Cain House - Bodie State Historic Park
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Re-roof D.V. Cain House - Bodie State Historic Park
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Re-roof the D.V. Cain House at Bodie State Historic Park. Remove old shingles, and repair sheathing. Paper roof with #30 felt paper, and replace with in kind cedar #1 shingles with fire retardant. Existing roof has been in place for over 20 years, now leaking in places and is in need of repairs. Project will be performed with in-house staff.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (530) 525-3342
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15331
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of repair and maintenance of historical resources in a manner consistent with the Secretary of the Interior's Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties with Guidelines for Preserving, Rehabilitating, Restoring, and Reconstructing Historic Buildings (1995), Weeks and Grimmer.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.