Newport Beach Overhead Lighting Upgrade and Drainage Repair Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 12
- Document Title
- Newport Beach Overhead Lighting Upgrade and Drainage Repair Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install electroliers, and conduit; remove and replace traffic signals equipment and sign heads, and install bicycle signage. Improve drainage system and install two drain inlets between Dover Dr. and Old Newport Blvd. Replace existing drain inlet and construct a junction structure between Tustin Ave. and Riverside Avenue. Improve sidewalks and sidewalk access to ADA Compliance Requirements. Conduct Potholing or Geotechnical studies to evaluate utility locations, soil characteristics, or other subsurface investigation.
- Contact Information
Department of Transportation, District 12
3337 Michelson Drive, Suite 380
Irvine, CA 92612
Phone : (949) 724-2701
- Newport Beach
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15301(c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves minor alteration of existing structures or facilities on the same site having substantially the same purpose and capacity and not expanding existing uses.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.