Joint Agreement with Western Municipal Water District and Eastern Municipal Water District
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Document Title
- Joint Agreement with Western Municipal Water District and Eastern Municipal Water District
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Metropolitan proposes to enter into a joint agreement with WMWD and EMWD to prepare environmental documentation for the Perris Valley Pipeline; and to reimburse WMWD for Metropolitan's share of design/construction costs for the Mills Plant/Perris Valley tie-in.
- Contact Information
Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
P.O. Box 54153
Los Angeles, CA 90054
Phone : (213) 217-6899
- Moreno Valley Perris Riverside
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15301, 06; 15282(l)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed action involves the operation, maintenance, permitting, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination. The proposed action consists of an agreement along with basic data collection and resource evaluation activities, which do not result in a serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource. This may be strictly for information gathering purposes, or as part of a study leading to an action that a public agency has not yet approved, adopted or funded. Additionally, the proposed action involves the installation of a new pipeline or the maintenance, repair, restoration, reconditioning, relocation, replacement, removal, or demolition of an existing pipeline.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.