Empire Closure Signs - Empire Mine State Historic Park
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Empire Closure Signs - Empire Mine State Historic Park
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install four regulatory signs within Empire Mine State Historic Park to increaes public awareness and voluntary compliance for closed public access in former cyanide plant, adit construction zones, and mine tailings. DPR sign # M-024, size 18" x 10" will be mounted on 6-foot length, 4 x 4 inch posts and buried 24 inches in the ground per DPR handbook specifications. Minimal ground disturbance will occur. If a subsurface archaeological deposit is exposed during sign installation, work shall be suspended until a qualified DPR archaeologist can assess the find and appropriate measures are taken. Project protects public health and safety.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (530) 525-3342
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of construction and location of limited numbers of new, small structures included as "signs" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities in accordance with CCR § 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.