Lease Agreement for Casa Gutierrez at Monterey State Historic Park
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Lease Agreement for Casa Gutierrez at Monterey State Historic Park
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Execute a lease agreement with the California Senate Rules Committee for the use of Casa Gutierrez at Monterey State Historic Park to provide a local administrative center for Senator Abel Maldonado. Activities conducted within the boundaries defined in the DPR / Lease Agreement and an amendments will comply with all State and Federal environmental laws, including but not limited to the Endangered Species Act, CEQA, and Section 5024 of the Public Resources Code.
- Contact Information
Patti Du Mont
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8791
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the operation and leasing of existing public facilities involving no expansion of use beyond current levels.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.