Partition Fencing, Residence #1
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Partition Fencing, Residence #1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install a wooden plank fence between Residence #1 and the campground at Morro Bay State Park. The fence will consist of a six-foot tall section extending for approximately 230 feet and a three-foot tall section extending for approximately 30 feet; approximately every 8 feet a 20-inch posthole will be dug for fence support. Fencing material will be consistent in color and shape with existing fencing at the nearby residence. Project protects park facilities, protects public health and safety and deters illegal activity.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (805) 927-2185
- San Luis Obispo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of construction and location of limited numbers of new, small facilities and is included as "construction or installation of park facilities, such as...fencing and gates" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities in accordance with CCR § 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.