Inn at Morro Bay, Right of Entry and Waterline Installation
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Inn at Morro Bay, Right of Entry and Waterline Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Issue a Right of Entry/Temporary Use Permit to the Inn at Morro Bay and their contractors to allow access to the existing water main within the boundaries of Morro Bay State Park for the purpose of installing a fire system sprinkler upgrade for the Inn Morro Bay. Install new underground eight-inch waterline to connect to an existing water main located on State Park property adjacent to Lower State Park Road. Equipment access will be authorized from Lower State Park Road adjacent to the project. Inn at Morro Bay will provide traffic flaggers as needed and safe pedestrian pasage on nearby trail when construction is in progress. Work areas will be defined by orange fencing, or equivalent, as appropriate; DPR does not assume responsibility for security of materials or equipment left on site. Permit will be valid for six months (120 working days) from start of construction; Monday-Friday, 7:00 am - 5:00 pm. All ground-disturbing work will be monitored by a DPR-qualified archaeologist. If potentially significant resources are unearthed, work in the immediate area of the find will be temporarily halted or diverted until identification and proper treatment are determined and implemented.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (805) 927-2185
- San Luis Obispo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15301, 15305
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the minor alteration of existing mechanical equipment involving negligible expansion of use and is included as "utility repairs or minor upgrades" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities in accordance with CCR § 15300.4; minor alterations to land use limitations in areas with an average slope of less than 20%, which will not result in any changes in land use or density, and is included as "issuance of temporary use permits" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities in accordance with CCR § 15300.2.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.