Trail Maintenance, Western States Trail, Auburn State Recreation Area
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Trail Maintenance, Western States Trail, Auburn State Recreation Area
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Perform routine maintenance of an existing trail where the Western State Trail intersects with the Pointed Rocks FBT (spell this out) at Auburn State Recreation Area to redirect foot traffic. The work includes clearing vegetation along trail corridor (10 feet highand 8 feet wide), removing the berm along out-slope of trail tread to allow water to drain across trail, clearing and repairing existing drainage swales and closing and rehabilitating user-created trails.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 988-025
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Installation of the repair and maintenance of existing facilities and is included as "trail or road repairs" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exemp activities, in accordance with CCR 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.