City Way-Finding Sign Installation
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- City Way-Finding Sign Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project consists of a new directional ("way-finding") sign to be installed near the existing bicycle/pedestrian trail running along the waterfront in Old Sacramento. The purpose of the sign is to inform trail users of some of the major attractions located nearby. The sign's design is the same being used throughout the central city.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 323-7272
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15311 - Class 11
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of a new sign installed on a post that is not attached to a historic structure.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.