Install Recycle Containers, Marshall Gold Discovery State Historic Park
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Install Recycle Containers, Marshall Gold Discovery State Historic Park
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install 3 recycling containers at three separate locations within Marshall Gold Discovery State Historic Park. Each container will be secured to a 4-inch by 4-inch post. The installation of each post will require excavating a hole 6-8 inches wide and two feet deep. The posts and containers will be installed in areas of previously disturbed ground.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 988-0205
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15311
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the installation of accessory structures to existing facilities and is included as "construction or installation of additional public use facilities" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities in accordance with CCR § 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.