Morton International, Morton Salt Division, Reissuance of NPDES Permit No. CA0005185, Order No. R2-2005-0010
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 2 (San Francisco Bay), Oakland
- Document Title
- Morton International, Morton Salt Division, Reissuance of NPDES Permit No. CA0005185, Order No. R2-2005-0010
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Waste Discharge Requirements permit Morton International, Inc., Morton Salt Division to discharge about 43,200 gallons per day of treated industrial effluent composed mainly cooling water and stormwater from a holding pond, to a tributary to Plummer Creek.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 2 (San Francisco Ba
1515 Clay Street, Suite 1400
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 622-2415
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 13389 of Ca. Water Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project is adoption of waste discharge requirements.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.