Right of Entry - Carriage Storage
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Right of Entry - Carriage Storage
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Issue a Right of Entry (ROE) to a private company for storage of one carriage in the Ford House Museum garage, Mendocino Headlands State Park. The ROE would allow the Permittee to access and utilize one full bay of the garage for storage of a carriage when not in use for horse-drawn carriage rides in the town of Mendocino. The Permittee shall not alter the building or smoke on the premises, and shall remove all horse manure daily from the premises. This NOE does not authorize the construction of hitching posts or other facilities by the Permittee. All impacts to sensitive natural and cultural resources will be avoided, in accordance with the ROE permit conditions and constraints. The ROE would remain in effect from May 1, 2005 through April 30, 2006 and may be reasonably extended by written mutual agreement.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Mendocino District P.O. Box 440
Mendocino, CA 95460
Phone : (707) 937-5721
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15305
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of a minor alteration in the land use limitations (temporary use permit) that will not result in any changes in land use or density.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.