Special Events - Mendocino Districtwide
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Special Events - Mendocino Districtwide
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Issue special event permits for weddings, memorial services, and other small or private events in various specified locations throughout the Mendocino District. Units in which events will be permitted are: Westport Union Landing State Park, MacKerricher State Park, Caspar Headlands State Park, Russian Gulch State Park, Mendocino Headlands State Park, Greenwood State Park, and Manchester State Park. No special events shall be permitted in areas that may impact sensitive natural or cultural resources. No soil shall be disturbed and no materials or debris shall be left on-site after the events. The size of the events are limited and specified according to the size and operational needs of each individual site.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Mendocino District P.O. Box 440
Mendocino, CA 95460
Phone : (707) 937-5721
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15305
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of a minor alteration in the land use limitations (temporary use) that will not result in any changes in land use or density.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.