Replace Potable Water System at Anderson Marsh State Historic Park
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Replace Potable Water System at Anderson Marsh State Historic Park
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replace an antiquated, high-maintenance, well-supplied water system with connection to the local water company at Anderson Marsh State Historic Park to provide a consistent, potable water supply. Work will tap an existing 6" water line under Anderson Marsh Parkway road; install approximately 60' of 2" poly water service line 24-30" deep; install a meter box and fittings for 3/4" water meter 18-24" deep; install and backfill approximately 710' of 2" poly water service line with 24" minimum native soil cover on road shoulder; and backfill 140' of trench with grey base rock across dirt parking lot. The impact to native soils along the road shoulder is minimal due to a raised roadway. All ground disturbing work will be monitored by a DPR-qualified cultural resource specialist. If potentially significant resources are unearthed, work in the immediate area will be temporarily halted or diverted until further identification and proper treatment are determined and implemented.
- Contact Information
H. Woody Elliott
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (530) 538-2212
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15302, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the replacement of existing facilities (utility system) where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and have substantially the same purpose and capacity and the minor alteration (trenching and backfilling) in the condition of land which does not involve the removal of mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.