Mostly vacant except for a single-family home and two mobile homes; designated Low Density Residential and zoned R1 and OR.
(1) Subdivision of 3.83 acres to create 20 lots, and a use permit to allow residential uses in an OR Office Residential zoning district consisting of either two-story live-work units or duplexes on Lots 1 and 2 of Valhalla Place Subdivision; (2) allowing single-family residences on Lots 3-4 and 19-20; and (3) a 7-foot high sound wall along East Avenue.
City of Chico Planning Office
411 Main Street
Chico, CA 95928
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.