Lionsgate Development Company County File #MS030015
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Contra Costa County
- Document Title
- Lionsgate Development Company County File #MS030015
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- Approval of a tentative map to subdivide a 0.91-acre parcel into three lots. The applicant has provided plans for construction of a buried retaining wall that provides evidence for allowing an exception to the creek structure setback requirements of Title 9. Construction of the wall will require approval of variances to allow reduced side and rear yards. Approval of the subdivision and related improvements will require the removal of up to 8 trees, including two valley oak trees, as well as work within the dripline of two addition oak trees. Required frontage improvements along Warren Road and Boulevard Way may require removal of up to eleven trees and work within the drip line of up to 11 additional trees, including a 50" oak located near the front of parcel C.
- Contact Information
Contra Costa County Community Development
651 Pine Street 4th Floor, North Wing
Martinez, CA 94553-0095
Phone : (925) 335-1339
- Contra Costa
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Contra Costa Community Development Dept.
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- Contra Costa County Community Development Dept.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.