Department of Transportation - Amendment of Lease
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Department of Transportation - Amendment of Lease
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the demolition of the 1927Carquinez Bridge span and removal of the temporary access easement used in the construction of the new west span as part of the retrofit project. All other terms and conditions of the lease shall remain in effect without amendment.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1862
- Contra Costa Solano
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed activity is taken pursuant to Section 180.2 of the Streets and Highways Code, Special Actions necessary to prevent or mitigate in emergency.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.