Dennis Pimentel - Termination of a General Lease - Recreational Use and Authorization to Remove Lessee and Improveements
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Dennis Pimentel - Termination of a General Lease - Recreational Use and Authorization to Remove Lessee and Improveements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the temination of the lease and the removal of materials, including potentially hazardous substances and dilapidated platoons and walkway.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1904
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15061, 15330
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed activity involves cleanup actions taken to prevent, minimize, stabilize, mitigate or eliminate the release of threat of release of hazardous waste or substance.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.