Wetlands Enhancement at Tule Elk Reserve State Park
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Wetlands Enhancement at Tule Elk Reserve State Park
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Enhance two pond stations with additional solar array panels, deeper wells, and bigger well pumps to improve two existing ponds and establish a third pond in a former slough meander in the south central section of Tule Elk Reserve State Park to improve native wildlife habitat.
- Contact Information
Linda Dick Bissonnette
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (209) 536-5939
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4; Sec 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of minor alterations in the conditions of land water, and/or vegetation that does not involve the removal of mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.