Monument Trail Maintenance Work (04/05-CD-27)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Monument Trail Maintenance Work (04/05-CD-27)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves maintenance of an existing trail. The work will include cleaning existing drainages and drain dips of sediment, replacement of burnt wood water bars, and repair and installation of rock water bars and drain dips. Wooden check dams will be installed in highly eroded areas. Slough and berm maintenance will also occur. No significant impacts to archaeological or biological resources will occur.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (760) 767-4315
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1,2,3
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.