Oregon Silverspot Butterfly Habitat Study
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Oregon Silverspot Butterfly Habitat Study
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will characterize physical parameters of habitat for the federally threatened Oregon Silverspot butterfly (OSB) within and near Tolawa Dunes State Park in Del Norte County, California. Four of the six study sites will be located within the park. Site physical factors (wind speed, soil temperature and moisture, air temperture and relative humidity) will be continuously monitored utilizing weather station dataloggers installed at eash site.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (707) 464-6101
- Del Norte
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15306 - CLass 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project is to install equipment to collect basic data, and does not result in a serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource and is included as "resources studies" in the Department of Parksand Recreation's list of exempt activities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.