Archaeological Testing at Fort Tejon State Historic Park
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Archaeological Testing at Fort Tejon State Historic Park
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Excavate up to three 1x2 meter test units to 20cm below cultural strata or 6-10 shovel test samples (30cm in diameter) in and around the historic garrison hospital-commissary feature at Fort Tejon State Historic Park.
- Contact Information
Linda Dick Bissonnette
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (209) 536-5939
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15306 - Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- Data collection, research and resource evaluation with sampling or collection conducted by trained university-supervised volunteers for information gathering purposes.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.