Fuel Reduction Around Buildings (04/05-CD-29)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Fuel Reduction Around Buildings (04/05-CD-29)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will remove flammable vegetation around all park buildings in conformance with the requirements of Califorina Resources Code Section 4291. This will require removing any flammable vegetation or other combusible growth capable of rapidly transmitting fire from the native growth to any building or structure for a minimum of 100 feet.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (760) 757-4315
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.