Install "Kids Don't Float" Signs at Folsom Lake State Recreation Area
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Install "Kids Don't Float" Signs at Folsom Lake State Recreation Area
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install two signs at Folsom Lake State Recreation Area that provide information about water safety and free life jacket use. Install one sign at Beals Point and one at Granite Bay. Sign installation will require excavation of two holes 2-3 feet deep for each sign, to accommodate 4 by 4-inch posts. The signs will be installed in locations with previously disturbed ground.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 988-0205
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15311
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the installing minor accessory structures and is included as "installation of signs" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities in accordance with CCR § 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.