Emergency Stabilization - Stamp Mill, Plumas Eureka State Historic Park
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Emergency Stabilization - Stamp Mill, Plumas Eureka State Historic Park
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Provide emergency stabilization and interior temporary scaffolding in the Stamp Mill at Plumas Eureka State Historic Park to prevent the structure from collapsing. Both natural and cultural monitors will be on-site as necessary throughout stabilization/construction, in compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations and DPR policies.
- Contact Information
Patti Du Mont
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8791
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15269
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of specific actions necessary to prevent or mitigate the imminent collapse of a cultural resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.