Diablo Stove Repairs at Castle Crags State Park and Mc-Arthur-Burney Falls Memorial State Park
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Diablo Stove Repairs at Castle Crags State Park and Mc-Arthur-Burney Falls Memorial State Park
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repair and restore 32 historic Diablo Stoves at Castle Crags State Park and 34 Diablo Stoves at Mc-Arthur-Burney Falls Memorial State Park to preserve historic property. Work will lightly pressure wash stoves to clarify construction detail, install new or repaired grills/grates, fabricate new flatbar brackets and other hardware, remove failed grout surfaces, match existing mortar, and replace missing stones. Project supports continued use and maintenance.
- Contact Information
H. Woody Elliott
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (530) 538-2212
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15331
- Reasons for Exemption
- project consists of the maintenance, repair, rehabilitation, and restoration of historic resources, in a manner consistent with the Secretary of Interior's Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties, with Guidelines for Preserving, Rehabilitating, Restoring and Reconstructing Historic Buildings (1995), Weeks and Grimmer.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.