Steep Ravine Restroom Replacement and Accessibility Upgrades
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Steep Ravine Restroom Replacement and Accessibility Upgrades
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of improvements to the Steep Ravine Section of Mount Tamalpais State Park in order to meet ADA standards. Work includes: - Replace existing pit toilets in the parking area with accessible restrooms with flush toilets and sinks. Salvage one of the pit toilets and use to replace existing self-composting toilet in the campground. - Replace worn out septic tank and leach field. Extend pipeline to new restrooms. - Replace existing hose bib with one of accessible design. - Make associated minor accessibility improvements to existing cabin, campsites, and paths.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8827
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15301, 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the minor alteration of existing structures and features involving negligible expansion beyond current use and is included as "modification of existing facilities for handicap access" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities in accordance with CCR § 15300.4; and replacement of existing facilities where the new facilities will be located on the same site as the facilities replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the facilities replaced (restroom replacements) and is included as "septic tank and replacement" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities in accordance with CCR § 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.