Cosumnes River Preserve (CRP) Boater Access Enhancement Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of State Parks, Division of Boating and Waterways
- Document Title
- Cosumnes River Preserve (CRP) Boater Access Enhancement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The boater access project completes the CRP Visitor Center and Trail Enhancement Project started in 2001. The boater access project completes 900 feet of trail, installs an 8-foot concrete abutment abd constructs a 50 foot by 8 foot floating dock. The trail leads to an access point on Middle Slough located south of the CRP Visitor Center.
- Contact Information
Boating and Waterways, Department of
200 Evergreen Street, Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95815
Phone : (916) 263-8163
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- 1. A small amount land is effected, less than 0.5 acres for the trail and dock is less than 10,000 sf in size. 2. There is no change of use, the area has provided boater access for over 12 years. 3. The project will improve public safety, access and enhance recreation opportunity at the CRP Visitor Center.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.