Arroyo Simi - Industrial Park Habitat Restoration
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Mountains Recreation and Conservation Authority
- Document Title
- Arroyo Simi - Industrial Park Habitat Restoration
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Three private parcels totaling 21.46 acres are located within the project area. Improvements on acquired parcels would include debris removal, creation of wetland habitat and swales, planting of native vegetation, and repairing any fencing as necessary. Improvements would also be made on the approximately 9-acre parcel owned by the Simi Valley Unified School District. The properties would be regraded to create wetland habitat that would allow for increased infiltration of storm water. Small wetlands, in the form of meanders, would be created.
- Contact Information
Mountains Recreation and Conservation Authority
5810 Ramirez Canyon Road
Malibu, CA 90265
Phone : (310) 589-3230 x128
- Simi Valley
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sections 15301, 02, 04, 07, 08
- Reasons for Exemption
- 15316 Operation, repair, maintenance, or minor alteration of existing public facilities or topographical features; replacement or reconstruction of existing structures or facilities on the same site; minor alterations in the condition of land and vegetation which does not involve removal of healthy, mature scenic trees; certain actions taken by regulatory agencies to maintain, restore, or enhance a natural resource or the environment; and acquisition of land to establish a park are exempt.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.