Replace Communications Transmitter Building
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Replace Communications Transmitter Building
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Remove the existing shipping container style building and replace with a pre-built shelter at Mount Diablo State Park. The new building has a 20 AWG steel core that is wrapped with insulation and will be painted to match surrounding terrain. Building is necessary protection to house a new Harris Diamond sold state, air cooled transmitter. The existing shipping container has a footprint of 160 sf, and the replacement building will be 232 sf, and will sit on a concrete slab measuring 11' x 27'. Excavation for the slab will not exceed six inches. The site has been previously disturbed by the installation of the American Towers communication tower and surrounding out buildings. There is not vegetation within the work area. Building is necessary to support existing communications tower lease.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (707) 938-9546 x22
- Contra Costa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of replacement of an existing structure where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.