Septic Tank Installation, Beal's Point RV Campground, Folsom Lake State Recreation Area
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Septic Tank Installation, Beal's Point RV Campground, Folsom Lake State Recreation Area
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install two, 1,000 gallon capacity septic tanks on two existing 6" sewer lines to the existing lift station at the Beal's Point Recreational Vehicle Campground at Folsom Lake State Recreation Area to prevent solids from clogging the existing lift station. Prior to construction, a State park Resource ecologist will identify an elderberry bush 37 feet away from the project area for protective action. The bush will be flagged and a buffer area marked with paint or orange safety netting. Rock barriers will be permanently placed around the shrub outside the drip-line as well. The septic tanks are being installed in previously disturbed ground along the alignment of existing sewer lines; however, the excavation for the septic tanks will be monitored by a DPR-qualified archaeologist. No increase in capacity or use is being considered as part of this project and water will be available to control dust as needed during excavation and project construction. This project protects public health and supports continued use and maintenance.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 988-0205
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the minor alteration of public facilities involving negligible expansion of use beyond current levels and is included as "utility repairs or minor upgrades" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities, in accordance with CCR § 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.