Install Handrail at Carriage House - Sugar Pine Point State Park
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Install Handrail at Carriage House - Sugar Pine Point State Park
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install a wood handrail from ground level to the second floor of the existing stairway in the Carriage House at Sugar Pine Point State Park to comply with current safety standards. The carriage house is currently being used as offices for maintenance and visitor services. The aesthetics of the handrail will be kept as uniform to the building as possible.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (530) 525-3342
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15331
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the maintenance and rehabilitation of a historical resource in a manner consistent with the Secretary of the Interior's Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties with Guidelines for Preserving, Rehabilitating, Restoring, and Reconstructing Historic Buildings (1995), Weeks and Grimmer.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.