State Route 88 - Baker and Pezzi Roads Intersection Improvement Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 6
- Document Title
- State Route 88 - Baker and Pezzi Roads Intersection Improvement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will realign the offset intersection of Baker and Pezzi Roads on State Route 88 in San Joaquin County at Kilo Post 7.0/7.7. In addition, SR 88 would be widened to provide a left-turn channelization (left-turn lane). The project involves utility relocation, equipment staging, demolition and disposal of pavement, off-road detour, drainage/culvert and temporary easement.
- Contact Information
Department of Transportation, District 6
2015 E. Shields Avenue, Suite 100
Fresno, CA 93726-5428
Phone : (559) 243-8161
- San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15061(b)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will not have a significant cumulative effect on any successive projects of the same type in the same place. The project is not located on a scenic highway. The project will not impact or change any historic resource. There are no hazardous waste sites in the project area.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.