SAA # 05-0291 'Elk Creek Salmonid Habitat Improvement Project'
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Game #2
- Document Title
- SAA # 05-0291 'Elk Creek Salmonid Habitat Improvement Project'
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The project proposes the construction of twenty-six (26) in stream structures throughout 1.31 miles of Elk Creek to protect severely eroding banks from further erosion.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 725-1078
- Del Norte
- Cross Streets
- Various Coastal Counties
- Other Location Info
- Muddy and Sweet Creeks, tributaries to Price Creek; Crystal and Atwell Creeks, tributaries to Howe Creek; Price and Howe Creeks, tributaries to Eel River.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- California Department of Fish and Game
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.