RE-5: MX (Residential Estate, Five Acre Minimum: Mobilehome Exclusion Combining)
O (Open S
Jenkins Hill Subdivision:
1. Resolution for Agricultural Preserve Alteration 05AP-01 to alter the boundary of Agricultural Preserve Nos. 16 and 148 by removing a 3.2+\- acre site.
2. Resolution for General Plan Amendment 05GPA-03 to amend the land use designation of the 3.2+\- acre site from Agricultural (AG) to Large Lot Residential (LR)
3. Ordinance for Zone Change 99RZ-007 to rezone a 531.4+\- acre site.
4. Ordinance for Development Agreement 00DA-008 to allow the following:
a. creation of private roads by means other than as required under section 16.26.150 of the Tuolumne County Ordinance Code to serve the lots created by Tentative Subdivision Map 00TSM-63.
5. Tentative Subdivision Map 00T-63, for the Jenkins Hill Subdivision, to divide the 531.4+\- acre site into 52 lots, each at least 10 gross acres in area.
Sierra Foothills Subdivision:
1. Ordinance for Zone Change 01RZ-03 to rezone a 395.9+\- acre parcel from A-20 (General Agricultural, Twenty Acre Minimum).
2. Tentative Subdivision Map 01T-9, for the Sierra Foothills Subdivision, to divide the 395.9+\- acre site into 75 lots of at least five acres each, a 5.1+\- acre park site and a 1.2+\- acre park site, pending approval of the zone change.
Aesthetic/VisualAgricultural LandAir QualityArchaeologic-HistoricBiological ResourcesGeologic/SeismicMineralsNoisePopulation/Housing BalancePublic ServicesRecreation/ParksToxic/HazardousTraffic/CirculationWater QualityLand Use
California Department of Parks and RecreationCalifornia Highway PatrolCaltrans, District 10Department of ConservationDepartment of Fish and Wildlife, Region 4Department of Water ResourcesNative American Heritage CommissionOffice of Historic PreservationResources AgencyRegional Water Quality Control Bd., Region 5 (Sacramento)