RE-5: MX (Residential Estate, Five Acre Minimum: Mobilehome Exclusion Combining)
O (Open S
Jenkins Hill Subdivision:
1. Resolution for Agricultural Preserve Alteration 05AP-01 to alter the boundary of Agricultural Preserve Nos. 16 and 148 by removing a 3.2+\- acre site.
2. Resolution for General Plan Amendment 05GPA-03 to amend the land use designation of the 3.2+\- acre site from Agricultural (AG) to Large Lot Residential (LR)
3. Ordinance for Zone Change 99RZ-007 to rezone a 531.4+\- acre site.
4. Ordinance for Development Agreement 00DA-008 to allow the following:
a. creation of private roads by means other than as required under section 16.26.150 of the Tuolumne County Ordinance Code to serve the lots created by Tentative Subdivision Map 00TSM-63.
5. Tentative Subdivision Map 00T-63, for the Jenkins Hill Subdivision, to divide the 531.4+\- acre site into 52 lots, each at least 10 gross acres in area.
Sierra Foothills Subdivision:
1. Ordinance for Zone Change 01RZ-03 to rezone a 395.9+\- acre parcel from A-20 (General Agricultural, Twenty Acre Minimum).
2. Tentative Subdivision Map 01T-9, for the Sierra Foothills Subdivision, to divide the 395.9+\- acre site into 75 lots of at least five acres each, a 5.1+\- acre park site and a 1.2+\- acre park site, pending approval of the zone change.
Aesthetics, Agriculture and Forestry Resources, Air Quality, Biological Resources, Cultural Resources, Geology/Soils, Hazards & Hazardous Materials, Hydrology/Water Quality, Land Use/Planning, Mineral Resources, Noise, Population/Housing, Public Services, Recreation, Transportation
California Department of Conservation (DOC), California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Central Region 4 (CDFW), California Department of Parks and Recreation, California Department of Transportation, District 10 (DOT), California Highway Patrol, California Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC), Department of Water Resources, Office of Historic Preservation, Resources Agency, California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Sacramento Region 5 (RWQCB)
Reviewing Agency Comments
California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Sacramento Region 5 (RWQCB)
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.