Entercom General Plan Amendment, Community Plan Amendment, Tentative Subdivision Map, Special Development Permit, Abandonment, and Affordable Housing Plan
NOP - Notice of Preparation
Present Land Use
The project site is designated for Agricultural-Residential land use, zoned AR-2 and is used as horse pasture.
The project requests the following:
1. A General Plan Amendment to change the land use designation of 44.4 +/- acres from Agricultural-Residential to Low Density Residential (38.7 +/- acres), Medium Density Residential (3.4 +/- acres), and Commercial and Offices (2.3 +/- acres).
2. A Community Plan Amendment to change the East Antelope Specific Plan land use designation for 44.4 +/- acres from Agricultural-Residential to Urban Residential (42.1 +/- acres) and Commercial (2.3 +/- acres).
3. A Rezone for 44.4 +/- acres from AR-2 to RD-7 (38.7 +/- acres), RD-20 (3.4 +/- acres), and GC (2.3 +/- acres).
4. A Tentative Subdivision Map to divide 44.4 +/- acres into 302 single family lots, one multiple-family lot, one commercial lot, one detention/open space lot, and four landscape corridor lots.
5. A Special Development Permit to:
a. Allow a density bonus to exceed 7 du/ac in the proposed RD-7 zone.
b. Reduce the minimum lot area in the proposed RD-7 zone from the required
4,000 sf for interior lots and 4,800 sf for corner lots consistent with the Specific
Plan to a minimum of 3,200 sf (40 ft. x 80 ft., typical).
6. An Exception to Title 22.110.070(d) of the Land Development Ordinance to allow the depth of at least three lots to exceed three times the lot width.
7. An Abandonment of various easements, including: a portion of a 20-foot wide roadway easement, a portion of a 40-foot roadway easement, a 25-foot Pacific Telephone & Telegraph (PT&T) easement.
8. An Affordable Housing Plan consisting of the construction of low and very low income for rent affordable housing.
Residential (Units 347, Acres 39.3), Commercial (Acres 2.3), Other (Detention/Open Space 2.8 ac)
General Plan Amendment, Community Plan, Specific Plan, Site Plan, Rezone, Land Division (Subdivision, etc.), Abandonment of Easements
Agriculture and Forestry Resources, Air Quality, Cultural Resources, Cumulative Effects, Drainage/Absorption, Flood Plain/Flooding, Geology/Soils, Hazards & Hazardous Materials, Hydrology/Water Quality, Land Use/Planning, Noise, Public Services, Recreation, Sewer Capacity, Solid Waste, Transportation, Vegetation, Wetland/Riparian, Wildlife
Cal Fire, California Department of Fish and Wildlife, North Central Region 2 (CDFW), California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS), California Department of Parks and Recreation, California Highway Patrol, California Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC), California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC), California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Sacramento Region 5 (RWQCB), Department of Water Resources, Resources Agency, California Department of Transportation, District 3 (DOT)
Reviewing Agency Comments
California Department of Transportation, District 3 (DOT)
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.