Residential Multi Family (Medium density), Commercial. C-3R, Commercial/High Density Multi-Family Residential, R-3, High Density Multiple-Family Residential.
The proposed project would provide 1,404, two-semester seats for students in grades 6-8. The project would include the development of approximately 122,404 square feet of building space, including 52 classrooms, a multi-purpose room, food services, a library, a gymnasium, administrative offices, and subterranean parking for faculty and staff. Recreational playfields will be provided onsite. The proposed facilities will be available for community use after school hours.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.