Emerald BAy Boat Comp Reconstruction
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Emerald BAy Boat Comp Reconstruction
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Reconstruct and rehabilitate the Boat Camp at Emerald Bay State Park. The facility has 22 campsites with no vedeloped plan in the ingress and egress of pedestrian traffic to use them. The area has been highly impacted by forty years of use. Areas have been de-vegetated and the ground has become compacted.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (530) 525-3342
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, 15303,15304 - Class 2,3,4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of on-site reconstruction of existing structures, installation of samll, new facilities, and minor alteration in the condition of land and vegetation which does not involve the removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees, included as "resource management" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities, in accordance with CCR S15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.